Jumbo Kingdom is located at Hong Kong Island South, we provide free shuttle ferry at Aberdeen Promenade Pier and Wong Chuk Hang
Shum Wan Pier. It is convenient in travelling to Jumbo Kingdom by MTR, Bus and Taxi.
For patrons taking taxis, a fare of HK$80.00 can be redeemed for consumption over HK$600.00 (Presentation of valid taxi receipt is required. Only one receipt can be used for each table, general terms and conditions apply).
(Estimated one way fare in HK$ and based on normal traffic conditions):
From Hong Kong International Airport
$350 to $400
Hong Kong side
From Causeway Bay or Wanchai $60 to $90 From Hong Kong Star Ferry Terminal $90 to $120
From Stanley Market $90 to $120
From Tsim Sha Tsui $130 to $160
From Mongkok $150 to $180
Terms & Conditions
- Only valid for taxi fare receipt issued on the same day and within 2 hours, based on the “start time” on the receipt.
- Original copy of taxi fare receipt must be presented upon placing orders.
- Only one taxi fare receipt accepted per table / transaction.
- The maximum rebate amount per table is HK$80, to be deducted from the total bill.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers and discounts (including VIP card).
- Cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
- Not applicable to banquet, wedding, special menu and non-discountable items.
- Jumbo Kingdom reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
Mega size indoor parking facility for 500 motor vehicles
at Jumbo Court,3 Welfare Road, Wong Chuk Hang.
Seven days a week with 2 hours and 4 hours free parking for lunch and dinner respectively.
Valet Parking Service
Valet Parking Service at Shum Wan Pier is available from 6:30pm–11:00 pm daily.
Free shuttle ferries are provided at Shum Wan and Aberdeen.